Qualifications button?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penners

Reaction score
What's with the new qualifications button, not many have filled it in so now nobody knows what anyone is, hairdresser, extensionist, nail,skin etc. Just saying.........did I miss the company email??:o

Lol. There was a thread about it.. 'Qualify yourself.' I haven't, as I'm on my phone x

This thread explains....http://www.salongeek.com/site-assistance/224783-qualify-yourself.html

New members registering will be encouraged to fill it out, I must admit I am surprised that a lot of people that wanted something like this have not commented or filled out their own credentials, after all Sam's hard work getting this up and running. I believe he is also working on a notification link to get everyone to fill it out.

As for knowing what everyone is at the moment, you can still check out there profiles to see if they are a Hair,Nail or Beauty Geek.

Last edited:
Well I think that's a great idea, but unfortunately can't access that on my phone :(

I was able to edit from my phone using the internet browser. The app won't have it, but you can do it on your phone browser. (Just like hearts)

Latest posts

Back