• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Qualified & Experienced Nail techs required - Lymm, Cheshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charles1902

Reaction score
THE CHESHIRE SET NAIL LOUNGE, 20 Eagle Brow, Lymm, WA13 0LJ
01925 757657

Nail and Beauty salon, 5 Nail Stations, 1 Manicure Station, 2 Pedispa Chairs, 2 treatment rooms and a Spray Tan room.

Great earning potential to experianced and qualified technicians, however new trainees are more than welcome to apply. Will be working on a commission basis, however all produts will be provide, including drill and lamps.

Salon works very closley with a youngs educator, in house training will be provided with the opportunity for external qualifications.

Please get in touch if you wish me to send you an application.

Thanks

Charlotte

Last edited:
hi there my name is sammy and i have just closed my salon i have been doin manicures, pedicure and nails for 8 years could you please give me more info thank you my email is [email protected] or call me on 07517835229

Last edited:
good luck girls with the new salon

luv
tracey (Young Nails Educator Scotland):hug::hug:

Dear Charlotte.. I love the name of the salon! Best of Luck!

:lol:
good luck girls with the new salon

luv
tracey (Young Nails Educator Scotland):hug::hug:

Thanks Tracey,

Got some nice pic of the open day, Lisa came down with Clare. Hoping to get the an article in Scratch!

Things are going great, when you are next down this neck of the woods you are more than welcome to pop in.

Every one is loving Youngs!!!!:lol:

[Got some nice pic of the open day, Lisa came down with Clare. Hoping to get the an article in Scratch!

Things are going great, when you are next down this neck of the woods you are more than welcome to pop in.

Every one is loving Youngs!!!!:lol:[/quote]
Sounds like an inviation I cant refuse.

I am down at the new HQ 30th March may see you all then

Best of luck it will be worth it all in the end:hug:

Last edited:
Hi
Just wondering if this post is still 'open' ie. positions still available?

good luck with the new salon

Yes Positions still avaliable, would you like me to send you an application?

What is your experiance?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back