Queens Gambit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yules77

Reaction score
My Client wants to achieve hair colour of the Queen gambit’s heroine Elizabeth . She has dark root level 5 and blonde length ombré style bob . I’m thinking majirel level 6 on roots or 7 something red. Which one would you use ?Any advice would be appreciated . TIA.

Attachments

• D4FEF30D-5CCF-47EA-8F18-38A80E5F592D.png
    D4FEF30D-5CCF-47EA-8F18-38A80E5F592D.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 49
My Client wants to achieve hair colour of the Queen gambit’s heroine Elizabeth . She has dark root level 5 and blonde length ombré style bob . I’m thinking majirel level 6 on roots or 7 something red. Which one would you use ?Any advice would be appreciated . TIA.
It definitely looks like a very cool. Copper red to me.
I use wella and I would use 8/41 + 6/41. I just converted it to 7.24 majirel

I opened this thread thinking it was a discussion about Chess. I’m now going to have to look up ‘Queen’s Gambit’ as it’s obviously a film or tv series. :oops::)

I’ve lost count of the number of times a client mentions someone’s cut or colour from a tv programme and I end up having to get my iPad out. Now we’ve got online tv too, there’s so many ‘celebrities’ and tv programmes I’ve never heard of and I end up learning something new quite regularly.

I’ve recently got into watching Korean police dramas on Netflix due to something a client mentioned a while back.

I agree with u AcidPerm although I use it as the perfect excuse to watch as much tv as poss 🤣 when my other half asks if we realllly need to watch something I say “yes! It’s for work” (the queens gambit Is in my Netflix watchlist for after I finish the crown) As i realised after last lockdown my clients had literally rinsed Netflix and wanted all sorts of hair changes, inspired from people I’d never even heard of

I opened this thread thinking it was a discussion about Chess. I’m now going to have to look up ‘Queen’s Gambit’ as it’s obviously a film or tv series. :oops::)

I’ve lost count of the number of times a client mentions someone’s cut or colour from a tv programme and I end up having to get my iPad out. Now we’ve got online tv too, there’s so many ‘celebrities’ and tv programmes I’ve never heard of and I end up learning something new quite regularly.

I’ve recently got into watching Korean police dramas on Netflix due to something a client mentioned a while back.
Hi it’s most watched series in UK on Netflix right now :) can you have a look if you are going to watch it and let me know what you think her hair (wig more like) colour is . I was thinking majirel 7.35
Cheers x

And yes ,it’s about American female chess player :)

Sad that topic not about series) I really enjoyed it despite knowing nothing about Chess.
Great casting (from the minor character like the store clerk! to the mom), beautiful settings, and the storytelling! It all works together to quickly grab you in.
Printable Calendars (Download PDF)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back