Query - Customer feedback regarding CND Colour & effects

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently choosing a line of enamels to stock in the salon and have narrowed it down to either CND or OPI. I have road tested both for consistency, application, drying time, finish etc. Whilst I think that OPI go on really well and have a very professional looking finish, I must admit that CND are also professional looking, apply really well, have an excellent drying time, and dont seem to peel/chip as easily as the OPI.

The only thing standing in my way of deciding to stock CND, and in fact my biggest gripe with this collection, is the fact that if my customer wants to buy the colour I apply in the salon this (in most cases) means my customer has to buy two bottles of enamel and I think its unfair to expect my customer to have to do this on top of an already costly treatment cost.

Please can you tell me what your customers' feedback has been to this collection, particularly in regard to having to buy 2 bottles of enamel to get the colour they want.

Many thanks :D

Hello,

I am currently choosing a line of enamels to stock in the salon and have narrowed it down to either CND or OPI. I have road tested both for consistency, application, drying time, finish etc. Whilst I think that OPI go on really well and have a very professional looking finish, I must admit that CND are also professional looking, apply really well, have an excellent drying time, and dont seem to peel/chip as easily as the OPI.

The only thing standing in my way of deciding to stock CND, and in fact my biggest gripe with this collection, is the fact that if my customer wants to buy the colour I apply in the salon this (in most cases) means my customer has to buy two bottles of enamel and I think its unfair to expect my customer to have to do this on top of an already costly treatment cost.

Please can you tell me what your customers' feedback has been to this collection, particularly in regard to having to buy 2 bottles of enamel to get the colour they want.

Many thanks :D

Sorry I'm not answering your question, but asking one instead. I'm not familiar with the CND polishes, why would they have to buy 2 bottles?

If you search, there has been a similar thread recently with lots of opinions.

Personally I love CND and you don't have to use the effects, besides, if they love it they will buy it.

CND is about customising so they can choose a polish and effect just for them, it's different and I think that's brilliant for you as the tech and the client. But that's just my opinion xx

Sorry I'm not answering your question, but asking one instead. I'm not familiar with the CND polishes, why would they have to buy 2 bottles?

CND do the range of colours and a range of effects (i.e. gold sparkle, gold shimmer), you can have the colour on it's own or with an effect. They look lovely either way and the polishes last a week on me...5 children, pets, garden, washing etc...I do not go easy on my hands/nails xx

I use CND, Essie, and China Glaze. I have found that when my client likes the effect they choose to buy both bottles and use the effect on all subsequent colours or ones they already have at home. Most of the time they see it as a great addition not a hassle to buy 2.

I was just about to say something similar to EmJZ. I don't retail at the moment but I do use CND and if I did I would certainly highlight how the effects can be used with any colour polish to give a whole host of new looks. Plus you can even use the effects over Shellac for a temporary change of colour!

Latest posts

Back