Query re enamel and nailart over Bio Sculpture enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lue

Reaction score
:) Hi everyone..I've just joined and looking forwrd to speaking with you and hopefully pick your brains about certain subjects as I'm fairly new at being a Nail Techy. I use Bio Sculpure as I've never been trained on anything else and find the product really easy to use. I went on a one day training course and have been badgering people to practice on. My question to anyone in the know is....what polish or product can I use to do nail art on bio gel?

Hope someone out there can answer this what probably to you all is a very simple question.
Cheers Lue

:) Hi everyone..I've just joined and looking forwrd to speaking with you and hopefully pick your brains about certain subjects as I'm fairly new at being a Nail Techy. I use Bio Sculpure as I've never been trained on anything else and find the product really easy to use. I went on a one day training course and have been badgering people to practice on. My question to anyone in the know is....what polish or product can I use to do nail art on bio gel?

Hope someone out there can answer this what probably to you all is a very simple question.
Cheers Lue

Hiya and Welcome Lue.

there are a few of us Bio geeks on here - have a look around - especially at the Bio Sculpture Group and you will find lots of useful info. As regards what products you can use to do nail art, for polish you need to stick to bio Polishes as any other brand may affect your gel application. But, have you tried doing nail art with the Bio gels themself? You can also use glitters with the Bio gels too - have a play around and see what you can do.

We have only start the Bio group a week or so ago and we are hoping to build up quite a few ideas and pictures of what can be achieved with it so keep looking into the group regularly. Fire away with any questions and we will see if we can help.

Have you done your Bio Assessment yet?

Hi Lue
I've been using bio for a couple of years now and find you can use most polishes or paints diamontes and glitter over and under bio.

The only thing i havent tried as yet and i do keep meaning to have a go are the dried flowers my trainer advised that these tend to cause lifting but believe you should always give things a go yourself!!!

try everything and anything hun cos its the only way to learn!!! xx:lol:

Hi Theresa...Thanks for your advise...As for my assessment...well!! I didn't pass the first time...didn't practice enough also my friend had really bad nails and I was nervous as hell. I had a lot going on in my life so kept putting off going back for ages then went to the salon to sit and watch with a view to setting assessment asap. To date I haven't got there...life seems to be taking over.bjut I'm going to have to make a big effort. What I need is to practice on people and be with people in the same trade but can't find anyone, hence the reason I joined this group. If there is anyone out there who live 20miles radius of Runcorn Cheshire then I would appreciate buddying up and maybe getting together to build upmhy confidence with the products. This site I'm sure will help me a great deal...I've already learned something..but I'm terrible for asking questions and if I don't understand anything I'll keep asking until I get it!!! :)

hi and welcome

nail art is great fun you will have a ball trying new designs

make sure you encase it with a sealant

I can't find the Bio Group link...can you please tell me where it is

I can't find the Bio Group link...can you please tell me where it is

Lue - you will get there for your Bio Assessment - even if you stick to practicing on yourself. What I would do id concentrate on the basics and leave the nail art until after you have done your assessment.

This is the Bio group for you:
http://www.salongeek.com/group.php?groupid=12

Latest posts

Back