Question about bows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susandoeshair

Reaction score
Hi there...after looking at the daily thread about what nails you are sporting, I've seen quite a few 3D bows attached onto nails. My question is how well they stay on, and do they snag on things? I think they are just adorable, but would want them to last and not be frustrating

I sculpt mine on using acrylic and I find they last as long as you want them too. Also I've never had any problems with them catching on things. I've never used the stick on ones though so not sure about those! X

Thanks, Holly!

I have used the stick on bows but what I do is place a small bead of acrylic on the nail and stick the bow to it then build the sides up with clear acrylic most of mine have lasted 4+ weeks, hope this helps x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339429930.202421.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339429930.202421.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 982
I have used the stick on bows but what I do is place a small bead of acrylic on the nail and stick the bow to it then build the sides up with clear acrylic most of mine have lasted 4+ weeks, hope this helps x

Them bows look really good!!

At our Salon weve done it both ways before of pre making ours up and using a bead of acrylic to secure the bow on. Recently weve found creating the bow on the nail with acrylic is better and stops on longer :)

They look lovely!

I absolutely love these nails! Are they pre made bows? They look sculpted they are that good!

I absolutely love these nails! Are they pre made bows? They look sculpted they are that good!

Hey yes pre made bows and they are sculpted hunni :) ty so much for ur lovely comment x

Hey yes pre made bows and they are sculpted hunni :) ty so much for ur lovely comment x

I saw them on 'what nails are you sporting today' and fell in love with them lol I spent ages trying to recreate the bow! I didn't realise it was a pre made one, where do you get them from if you don't mind me asking

There from eBay a client brought some to me that she wanted on and the nxt thing everyone wanted them so I got sum lol x

Lol I never liked the pre made bows until I saw yours they really are lovely

Latest posts

Back