Question about dry cuts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busy-bee

Reaction score
Just wondering if you all blow dry after doing a dry cut, just blast it dry or leave it wet?
Just curious as everyone I know does it differently lol

Just wondering if you all blow dry after doing a dry cut, just blast it dry or leave it wet?
Just curious as everyone I know does it differently lol

A dry cuts a dry cut, it wouldn't be wet lol

If however you mean when you spray it down, I don't do them but if I did I'd probably blow dry

A dry cuts a dry cut, it wouldn't be wet lol

If however you mean when you spray it down, I don't do them but if I did I'd probably blow dry

lol i thought that to

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

but answering the question if you are doing a wet cut either by shampooing or with a water bottle id always dry it unless they requested other wise

is this a wind up? dry cut is dry cut??

Sorry I meant wet cut lol not a wind up :)

Big fat NO !!!
unless they paying for a cut n blow dry
Many clients try it on, non sucseed.

I need to toughen up a bit then as I feel guilty leaving them with wet hair lol

After a wet cut i just blast it off so they can see layers etc that have been put in. Only takes a couple of mins more but I allow for this in my time taken to do a wet cut. Would much rather do a cut and blow dry anyway I hate not being able to blow dry it

I don't advertise wet/dry cuts but have done them a couple of times if specifically requested and no, I will not dry the hair if they ask for a wet cut!! Purely because they get what they pay for! If they wanted it dried, they should pay for a cut and blowdry!!! X

I have never offered wet cuts I just don't think it is professional, I like to see hair dried, then I can chip out, or razor and just make sure the hair falls perfect, when finished :)))

I don't do dry cuts unless it's washed then blow dried then cut. I do a wash cut and blast dry or a cut and
Blow dry. However it's me that directs a client to which service is for them based on their hair type and the desired shape. In exceptional circumstances such as a back or neck complaint I would be happy to wet down a clients freshly home washed hair
To provide one of these devices

I need to toughen up a bit then as I feel guilty leaving them with wet hair lol

Sorry for confusion I would blast dry hair off :) only takes a min !

We also do a wash and cut only if client has short hair, likes to dry their own hair, Moneys tight. We make a lot of money from this quick service, and it works well for when we busy and get walk ins :)

I don't do dry cuts

, I have a wash and cut or cut and finish and restyle, I never have anyone book for just a wash and cut though

ive never had to pay for a blow dry seperate though i know at the salon a go to they charge 10pound if you want a true blow wave or just for a blast dry its included in the price.. if it was me id put the charge of the blast dry in with the price of cut just simply because id like to see the finished result after and not have a client leave with wet hair.. and then charge additional price is if the client wants a good blow wave as thats more time x

I have never offered wet cuts I just don't think it is professional, I like to see hair dried, then I can chip out, or razor and just make sure the hair falls perfect, when finished :)))

agree :)

Latest posts

Back