Question about *income* in US...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MzFinks

Reaction score
Hi, I hope you will forgive me for asking this question as I am sure it will be viewed as inappropriate maybe :o. I am just getting into full time nails in the US and was wondering if there are any techs who could tell me how much is *possible* to make with a full clientele, working 5 days a week maybe? Just estimates would be more than helpful...need something to tell the hubby as to how much potential there is in doing this "nail thing" :|

Thanks for any responses in advance!

PM me for info, I just realized I prob shouldn't put my income/supply costs on here! Lol:)

Last edited:
It will never be as much as you want in the beginning. Trust.

It will never be as much as you want in the beginning. Trust.

This is so true, I had to build from the ground up. I worked really hard and built a full clientele in about a year.

Last edited:
Thus is so true, I had to build from the ground up. I worked really hard and built a full clientele in about a year.

That's great to hear. I'm finding it very slow now. I've only been open for about a month but I'm pretty hard on myself. I can't wait to be making enough to break even :D lol

I appreciate everyone's responses. Do you think that with full clientele, you can bring home $2500/mo NET?? I plan on retailing some things and doing booth rent...eventually :wink2:

it all depend on the services you do, the charge of them and the quality and your skills, if your offering high priced services and your well trained and your clients return! thats the most important part return custom and quality service. If clients do not enjoy it or like the look of there nails once your done they wont come back! you need to build your clients and your skills up they better you become the more you charge! x

Latest posts

Back