question about lady come salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

I do not like it if a lady sit at my Nail table to have Nails and her mobile phone ring many i have customers have do this b4 and 1 lady was so bad she go speak out side and it take me 2 half hours do her Nails what you think about this and if lady sit and have nail speak mobile give me headache .

And for first time 3 days ago i had lady come make nail and after about 30 min she speak she want go outside for smoke cigarete and after another about 30 min she do same so have 2 cigarete i this is bad for her nail not finished and have smoke near her nail and what you do about this for speak if happen in your salon i want know if happen after i can speak .

Mui from Thailand

I agree with you Mui about mobile phones being intrusinve, but unfortunately they are a fact of life and people need to be reached even at the nail salon sometimes.

However, I would make it plain to all clients before they sit at your table, that you will not tolerate phone calls or cigarette breaks that cut into the appointment time.

You are charging for your time. If a client takes up more time than is necessary and makes you late for your next appointemnt this is unacceptable.

We operated a No Smoking salon, so the ciggy thing was not an issue.

geeg said:
I agree with you Mui about mobile phones being intrusinve, but unfortunately they are a fact of life and people need to be reached even at the nail salon sometimes.

However, I would make it plain to all clients before they sit at your table, that you will not tolerate phone calls or cigarette breaks that cut into the appointment time.

You are charging for your time. If a client takes up more time than is necessary and makes you late for your next appointemnt this is unacceptable.

We operated a No Smoking salon, so the ciggy thing was not an issue.
Well said Geeg !!!!!
I am lucky then all my clients are business people and use a hands free kit for their mobile phones........they make or take their calls and I still have their hands firmly on the desk..................

I also have a hands free set for my mobile and can take an urgent call if need be, but still keep on working...................
But I have to point out.I am not in th habit of making calls whilst working lol....... Only if it is an emergency................

We have also a no smoking policy in our Salons, so Cigarette breaks are not an issue...............

Sawasdee ka

Thank you for speak we have no smoking in salon the police can lock shop now in Thailand if have somebody smoke inside shop have air condittion and owner 20000 have to pay police and customer 2000 and i dont like smell smoke what i think is i make nail fresh and make everything good make enhancement and if lady smoke 2 cigarette out side and i not finish hands no good after .

Because i only new i not have too many customer no good i only have 2 very bad with mobile and 1 lady b4 have nail enhancement and she no have time to finish and speak she have to go and next morning very early telephone me home speak come shop she want to finish and i go do for her .

mui from Thailand

Hi Mui,
Well it sounds to me as if your clients are expecting a little to much of you :| I would tell your mobile phone ladies to get an hands free kit for their mobile or just simply say no mobiles turned on in your salon :)

yes, mobile phones can be a real drag,but people who constantly send text messages are worse. all that twitching around, then when you need to work on the texting hand, well if looks could kill ! but A CIGARETTE BREAK !!! ? surely they could manage for an hour and a half or so without them ? SAD! , SAD! , SAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back