Question about lash shields

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Just done my lash lift course and as some items were out of stock on the day I'm now trying to finish my shopping!

The salon systems shields I used in training only come in medium & large (and medium was out of stock anyway). So I wondered if anyone uses the small, medium & large shields from Lash Base, and how the sizes compare? Are they all pretty standard?

I've had lash lifts myself and the therapist used a small shield (which was perfect) - the lift I got on the training day wasn't very noticeable using a medium so I figured I need to get some small ones for short lashes like my own.

At the same time I like to use the product line I trained in but not sure if it will matter for the shields?

Thank you x

It shouldn't matter for the shields... They all practically look the same. We use more small than anything else.

I use lash base & tend to use small & medium the most.... I only use the large on lush long lashes

I use salon systems but bought my small rods from eyeluvlashes!

I actually started using the small sheilds to get that lashes straight up look. The sheilds are actually pretty different. The large sheilds have quite a big bump on them which push lashes out.

Has anyone got any pics of lash lift results with small shields compared to medium? I've recently done my training too and was only shown the medium so a little nervous using the small I've brought but read lots of people use small x

Has anyone got any pics of lash lift results with small shields compared to medium? I've recently done my training too and was only shown the medium so a little nervous using the small I've brought but read lots of people use small x
IMG_1167.PNG

My most used shields are small, they give a more dramatic look than medium and large.

Lovely pic, I used small for the first time yesterday and the results were much better x

I use small shields 95% of the time. I only use medium if someone has quite a pronounced brow bone and long lashes. I use the large on gents :)

Here's a small lash lift shield

Attachments

• IMG_9004.JPG
    IMG_9004.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 229
They look lovely. On my training they said small shields were only for extremely short lashes. But this ladies look quite long? It's a lovely lift. Do you use mainly small shields? I've another lady booked in tomorrow and her lashes are quite long. She wants a dramtic lift so am going to use small. Feeling a bit unsure with choosing the shield size x

They look lovely. On my training they said small shields were only for extremely short lashes. But this ladies look quite long? It's a lovely lift. Do you use mainly small shields? I've another lady booked in tomorrow and her lashes are quite long. She wants a dramtic lift so am going to use small. Feeling a bit unsure with choosing the shield size x

These are long lashes, I used a large shield, if I'd of used a small the lashes would of hit her eyelids ......

Attachments

• IMG_1186.JPG
    IMG_1186.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 164
Where can you buy small shields from salon services only stock medium & large

Where can you buy small shields from salon services only stock medium & large
I got mine from lash base
They're almost identical tbh but lash base do small medium and large

I use small shields 95% of the time too. Never used large one and use medium on clients with longer lashes. Flirties have small,medium and large Shields.

Hey everyone. Some great advice. So would you advice using short shields on everyone apart from someone with longer lashes then you would use medium. I always thought short would be a sharper lift and of someone wanted more of a curl lift to use medium
Thanks I'm advance xx

Latest posts

Back