QUESTION FOR BAGPUSS (Angie) ... Nailtopia sticker

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by NailStyle
yeah...just stuck it on and put my clear top gloss gel on. xx

Hi Angie

Just been looking through your gallery .... Love your fireplace, really love your nails - perfect .... so perfect.

Anyway, the reason for my call today ... lol. I came across the 'Nailtopia' flower sticker on your french nail and you said that you applied top gloss over it.

I'm assuming you filed to remove shine prior to applying sticker. Unfortunately when I have done this in the past, underneath the sticker isn't shiny so you have like a dull shadow underneath the sticker (if you understand what I mean) ... can you remember what you did as yours looks just fine.

Thanks

Vicky :hug:

I just stick mine on and top gloss. You shouldn't need to remove the shine, hun.

:o Hiya Vicky and thank you xx

I usually do all my layers and then wipe and buff to shape prior to applying top gloss...its at this stage that i apply the stickers.

What you could do is....all layers, wipe and buff to shape...thin layer of top gloss where the sticker is going to be, apply the sticker and then cure...and then topgloss again over whole nail.

HTH x

just wanted to say that your nails are allways lovely Bagpuss! well done!!:hug:

Also sorry to hijack the thread but can someone tell me if they have ever tried the stickers that you can buy for card making as nail stikers??

I dont mean the really big ones :lol:. just the little small ones but applied them in the same way as other nail stickers.

:hug::hug:

Quote:
Hi Angie
Just been looking through your gallery .... Love your fireplace, really love your nails - perfect .... so perfect.

Sorry to be dense, but I could I have a link for this? When I go to gallery I can't find it. I don't seem to have success searching in the gallery. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back