Question for Dough Schoon, Sam help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
amoresse liquid with mma is their "low odor liquid" and nope, its not old stock. They knowingly and willingly sell mma :shock:

Oh my gawd! :shock: I thought nails was going to be a walk in the park! I thought as long as I sanitised I'd be okay and now MMA, EMA - there's so much to learn and so much to go wrong!

I'm using NSI Odurless Acrylic - just emailed to ask them to confirm that they don't use MMA. I'm scared silly to pick up my brush!!! :pale:

Karen

I'm scared silly to pick up my brush!!!

Karen dont be scared, just be informed, that's the best advice anyone can offer you on this.
love Ruth xxxx

Ruthie is right ...

NO reputable nail company's products contain MMA. Why? Because they are not covered by insurance if it is contained in their products - as you all know, it is an officially banned substance.

Watch out for private lables and use branded lines that are tried and tested over many years and have a proven reccord behind them.

My advice to all is not to let the people who use these substances take your focus away from growing your own business and gaining yourself a good clean reputation in the industry.

... all these posts and I think we should give a huge congratulations to Ruthie to being so on the ball and doing all she can to kick out that crap called MMA!!!

Doug's answer left me a little confused :huh: (with all the Methyl's and Ethyl's) sounds a bit like a comedy duo!! :rofl: But as long as we have people that actually care about what we are putting on our clients nails, like Ruth, we can't go far wrong.

As for the intravenous drip, will it work with Vodka & Red Bull?!!!!!! :D :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back