Question for Mrs. Geek...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat's Claws

Reaction score
Hi Sam,

I was searching the CND site and was wondering if in the future they're considering giving a formation in Montreal. The nearest school is in Ontario, and I'd like to have the option to follow my formation here in Quebec. Have you heard anything along that line?

Many thanks,

Kat meow

Kat's Claws said:
was wondering if in the future they're considering giving a formation in Montreal.

Kat forgive me - what do you mean by formation :?: :oops: I am thinking you mean a Beginners Course?? but I don't want to answer you incorrectly - let me know and we'll take it from there!!! :rolleyes: ;)

Sorry about that "formation" is in french!!! oops

What I meant is beginner's course yes.

TY for any future advise.

Kat meow

Of course Francais - you are in Quebec n'est pas? Right forget French because mine is not brilliant and yours obviously will be :oops: :rolleyes: I will ask Lesley at CND corporate as I don't know the Canadian distributors!! I will try and get her to post on the board as she has just joined!!! Watch this space :idea: ;)

Morning Kat

I saw your message requesting information about a CND begginers class in Montreal. We have two excellent Education Ambassadors in your area. Please send me a private message with your contact details and I will have one of them contact you with information.

Hope this helps :D

Leslie

Thank you Mrs. Geek for your quick follow-up

Leslie, I'm sending you a PM right away,

Regards

Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back