Question got Grand Master Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
You posted stats on the site recently whcih is great but I have a question:

What Thread has the most views?

What thread has the most replies ?

Sawasdee ka

Think that is easy i see the other day a meeting have over 2000 people look and MANY post the meeting have the many view one have over 2000 .

Mui

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

Think that is easy i see the other day a meeting have over 2000 people look and MANY post the meeting have the many post .

Mui

Sawasdee ka Mui...

Yes you are right. I think that it's for the West Yorkshire Geek Meeting over 2,388 views since it was first posted...

when you are in the forum you want to check out, click the Views or Replies label at the top of the column. This will sort the forum by Replies/views numerically.

However, my stats say the following:
Most users ever online was 161 , 29-04-04 at 01:10 AM
Largest Thread: Word association with 175 replies
Most Popular Thread: Calling all West Yorks mobile techies with 1,198 views (this just passed another hot topic which I will not mention)
Most Popular Forum: Main with 26,291 posts

sawasdee ka

Calling all west yorks has 2388 views i think this maybe is the most now .

Mui

Aw... I think I know the problem... My counters only count at around midnight... so my figures are 18 hours behind ;)

Fab Freak said:
Sawasdee ka Mui...

Yes you are right. I think that it's for the West Yorkshire Geek Meeting over 2,388 views since it was first posted...
This is because this is the bestest thread going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well for me it is cos i'm a saddo and ive met some absolutly fantastic people through it, you are all stars

Cant wait for the next one
Amanda

Latest posts

Back