question on dermalogica cream non setting masks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millytada

Reaction score
Hi what dermalogica cream non setting masks are used in college salons? and what skin type/condition r they for?cheers xx

Hi

I dont know what they use at college, but a cream non-setting mask - professional is the multivitamin mask,
Is that what you were looking for?

Becki xxx

I was going to say the same, we also used Dermalogica's Collodial Mask Base with it or on it's own, it is a clear gel mask that also does not set and as the name suggests you can mix it with all the other Dermalogica Masks. :)

ooooh i didnt know you could mix it with other masks?!

anyway its fantastic on its own especially around the eyes!!

yes you can, if a client has an oily t zone, you can put the plankton masque on the area,and if he/ she has dry cheeks you can put on the intensive moisture masque
carrie xx

obviously i know you can do that honeymummy!!
I think jason meant actually mixing collidal with a mask in the same bowl type thing!

didnt mean to offend hun, just trying to be helpful.

lol, babe seriously no offence taken xxx

obviously i know you can do that honeymummy!!
I think jason meant actually mixing collidal with a mask in the same bowl type thing!

Yes your right I did, and if you want to amplify those results just add the Collodial Mask Base to the Multi Vitamin Power Recovery Mask, and it's ok to use on it's own as an eye mask around the lower eye, and the crows feet area I wouldn't use it over the mobile lid area unless you know, that your client won't react to it :)

Theres also the dermalogica Intensive Moisture mask for dry skins. With the collidal mask I always put on 2 cotton wool pads and place over eyes this makes a lovely eye mask and clients love it!

Latest posts

Back