questions about brisa please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cha'nails

Reaction score
hi everyone,

i have just received my monthly newsletter, which have the brisa packs in, was wondering if anyone has any idea how much these are. and would i need any extra training to use them. i currently only use l&p. i am very interested in the overlay pack so i can do toes.
if any one uses brisa would you mind telling me how you are getting on with it, i know i can phone creative but they are shut now till tues. and as ever i can't wait.

hi

if you log into the designernails web site you can get all prices and information from there. www.designernails.co.uk

cha'nails said:
hi everyone,

i have just received my monthly newsletter, which have the brisa packs in, was wondering if anyone has any idea how much these are. and would i need any extra training to use them. i currently only use l&p. i am very interested in the overlay pack so i can do toes.
if any one uses brisa would you mind telling me how you are getting on with it, i know i can phone creative but they are shut now till tues. and as ever i can't wait.
Hi ya,
Well not sure about the prices for the various packs for Brisa.........
I got mine at the show at Olympia and got the Pro kit............

I have got Brisa on my toes at the moment and it has been there since the middle of march................ holding out very well and still looking fab....... Did the for ever french look............it is easy in application, not rocket science, not runny and sticky or messy........
A fab Gel system................
Also did my first sculpts with them in the salon and the result was pretty damn good, even if I say so myself..........

So it gets 10 out of 10 from me.........
I like it nearly as much as Fabric# and that I just absolutly love !!!!!!

Hi I got mine too at Olympia.... the proffessional kit!!! the seperate kits were about £54 each there.... half the proce of the prof' kit

Sue
cha'nails said:
hi everyone,

Got my pro kit at Olympia too.

Have done a few sets in the salon and am well pleased with the results considering I am a sculptured L+P gal.

I have just done a set on me tonight with radical white tips with a pink overlay and I am well impressed it is so easy to do. Can't wait for 18 May when its my conversion course at Milton Keynes.

If I had my digicam I would post a piccie but my bro has got it at the min, maybe if I get it back over week-end I will post a piccie.

Cant remember the price though sorry.

The Pro Kit is £107 + VAT and it includes the training video and the Gel applications for sculpts and overlays.........
This is a good video and shows all application Techniques step by step...........
HTH

Nailsinlondon1 said:
The Pro Kit is £107 + VAT and it includes the training video and the Gel applications for sculpts and overlays.........
This is a good video and shows all application Techniques step by step...........
HTH
hi ruth
does this include the lamp ?...if not what is the cost of the lamp .many thanks
debbie

When I got the Kit at Olympia it was a special promotion and included the lamp.
I have just checked the Designer Nails price list and the spec for the lamp is:
UV LampA high-performance compact U.V. lamp designed to thoroughly cure Brisa Gel enhancements. Features an ergonomic design for client comfort, a 10-second and 2-minute timer, an innovative indicator light notifying when to replace bulbs.
The price is listed at £119.95
HTH

Nailsinlondon1 said:
When I got the Kit at Olympia it was a special promotion and included the lamp.
I have just checked the Designer Nails price list and the spec for the lamp is:
UV LampA high-performance compact U.V. lamp designed to thoroughly cure Brisa Gel enhancements. Features an ergonomic design for client comfort, a 10-second and 2-minute timer, an innovative indicator light notifying when to replace bulbs.
The price is listed at £119.95
HTH
thanks ruth
icon14.gif

i am doing the brisa course on the 6th of may, i am allergic to the l&p system, do you think this will be okay? or will i have to wear gloves, also for those who have used it how does it compare to other well known gel systems please, oh and what are Nitrile gloves and where do i get them? thank you

Hiya

If you have allergies you should take precautions and wear gloves the nitrile ones are available from designer nails make sure you specify "nitrile" or you get latex which could make your problem worse.
It does say that brisa is hypoallergenic but i still wouldnt encourage uncured product of any type onto your skin.
HTH

hi everyone thanks for all your replies, i have been in touch with creative and booked on the brisa course 18th june in manchester 233.32. i am really looking forward to it, let you know how i got on.

jan x

You go girl go...................You will love it !!!!!! The training and the Brisa...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back