Questions about my first mobile clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

FayeT.

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was contacted for my first mobile client. She wants me to do manicures andd pedicures on over fifteen teenagers (around 16 years old). I have a few weeks to prepare.

What would be the easiest pedicure situation for such a large group? I need to be able to carry everything in a suitcase as I use the subway in NYC.

Should I use
- a Belava tub and disposable liners
- a pedicure spa like this with liners
- something else

Also, how can I make one pedicure bowl or spa accomodate so many girls?

Any tips on how to best do this?

Last edited:

Papillion

Reaction score
Well done on getting your first mobile client! I would keep it very simple and just do a tidy, file and polish and solar oil on hands and feet.

If you spend 20 mins on each girl that's still gong to take 5 hours. How long do you have to do it?

I would probably invite a fellow friend therapist to come and do it with me.

What about running it as a lesson type of event instead, you give a demo and then get the girls to paint each others nails under your 'tuition'. and do some nail art or crystals. Maybe not, but just an idea.

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
Second everything Papillion said. If you're doing mani & pedi you'll only surely have time for file & polish.

I'd give them a natural nail care lesson as you go & get them to do each other's feet if you're short on time xx

FayeT.

Reaction score
I'm charging for this event, so I want to make sure the girls and mothers feel like they get their money's worth. I have 2 helpers and my fee is only for the first 2 hours.

I think I will do dry pedicures without any soaking.

Last edited:

Latest posts