Quick and Easy vs. Beautiful and Lasting Quality

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you choose in your nail systems and techniques?

• Quick & Easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beautiful & Lasting

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • All 4

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

nailartist

Reaction score
Would love opinions from all of you. Which do you choose in your nail systems and techniques--quick and easy, or beautiful and lasting quality? Or do you feel you need to choose at all? My personal opinion is that there are some definite differences in results between the two. I want to hear your thoughts and experiences on the subject!
icon_wink.gif

Let me rephrase: can you get beautiful and lasting results from quick and easy techniques and products?

Hi there , definety beautiful and lasting quality, i need every client to be happy whether it takes me longer or not, not good for business but hey ho i can sleep at night knowing that i did my best!

Sorry I mean it is good for business because i get people back, but i cant cram too many clients into my time and become rich! Im rambling now!

I think quickness and easy can come after time alongside beautiful and lasting....so basically after time we should have all 4

I think quickness and easy can come after time alongside beautiful and lasting....so basically after time we should have all 4
Hey! i cant wait for that:lol:

I have a sign posted in my nail studio an it says;

SERVICE POLICY

WE PROVIDE SERVICE WHICH IS CHEAP, FAST & PERFECT

YOU CAN HAVE ANY TWO:

IF YOU WANT IT CHEAP AND FAST, IT WON'T BE PERFECT,

IF YOU WANT IT FAST AND PERFECT IT WON'T BE CHEAP!!!!!

That's the beauty of having to offer variety of services lol.

Lana that is PERFECT!!! LOL!!:green:

My thoughtd are that you can get what you want from any system because the secret lies in the skills of the individul nail technician. Some acheive the same results at a slower whilst others accomplish this at a faster rate :)

Latest posts

Back