Quick Brazillian video on YouTube from Lori Nestore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you were a little closer I'd have offered to let you come and play with my Berins - I have to say I prefer Berins Blue but the strip waxes are VERY down to preference... I like the cream wax but I might use the PR crystal for my male waxing of non terminal hairs. I liked how it worked when I went and trained with Andy for my male intimate waxing but I definitely personally prefer Berins Blue for the intimate waxing - the thing I feel is that it's very much down to personal preference... :) Not that one is better or worse than the other.

Very kind offer indeed. Think I'll have a go at Berins Blue, already sampled Euroblonde

P x

LOL if I end up going up to see the out laws I'll make a point stopping by! ;) They're up in Stirling so not far away! hehehe

I loved this video forgot to save it before it got taken down by you tube did anyone save it?

It isn't available now I don't think lizzlebug, but you can still get Lori's new DVD.
For those lucky few in the UK they get the real deal in October when Lori comes to the UK.

I have signed in with my google account but still cant view it :( xx

Hi Joe90
At Manchester on Lori Nestore's training. Awesome lady. You never stop learning, picked up some fab tips today. Looking forward to tomorrow with her:)

Last edited:
It isn't available now I don't think lizzlebug, but you can still get Lori's new DVD.
For those lucky few in the UK they get the real deal in October when Lori comes to the UK.

I would have loved to have gone to see the wax queen in action I totally forgot about booking I bet you lucky lot are learning so much from Lori

I was there today aswell, a nice genuine funny lady. Picked up afew tips to :)

Up before my alarm ready for another day :)

Hope you got your case back and got home safe.

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Just finished 2 fab days with Lori. Very nice talented lady, had lots of fun:biggrin:

Just finished 2 fab days with Lori. Very nice talented lady, had lots of fun:biggrin:

Hi Dawn,

It was so nice to finally meet you; we had lots of fun over the last couple of days didn't we. A very giving lady, who will share all of her knowledge willingly.

We learnt some pretty cool new techniques yesterday and today didn't we. I think they will catch on pretty quickly and soon other people (us included) will in turn be passing them onto our students.

This is the great thing about Lori, she only just started using these techniques herself a couple of days ago, she passed them onto us and we are free to go tell the world all about them. Its funny isn't it that I also found the toe technique less painful and my god I have hairy toes!

I will try and get someone to take a video tomorrow and we can maybe post it somewhere.

Lovely meeting you Dawn. It has been fun and very informative. :)

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I also found the toe technique less painful and my god I have hairy toes!

I will try and get someone to take a video tomorrow and we can maybe post it somewhere.

I can't wait to see this. I HATE waxing toes.

Julie that sounds really good. Are you at the beauty show by any chance? I've never actually met you x

I would have loved to have gone to see the wax queen in action I totally forgot about booking I bet you lucky lot are learning so much from Lori

Hi,
I will be at the show but only as a visitor.
Everyone had an amazing time with Lori, it was sad that we had to say goodbye and let her return to the U.S.

I am sure she will be back:wink2:

Fabulous 3 days with Lori in Manchester ! So informative enthusiastic positive and giving !! Picked up some valuable techniques and business tips !

does Lori have a dvd? would love to get one

She has two in fact. You can get them from Berodin UK on their website here.

I was so gutted to miss Lori's visit, unfortunately I was over in California when she was here. Hopefully next year we may even be able to get her over for the Wax Show which would be awesome as she is such a great educator.

She has two in fact. You can get them from Berodin UK on their website here.

I was so gutted to miss Lori's visit, unfortunately I was over in California when she was here. Hopefully next year we may even be able to get her over for the Wax Show which would be awesome as she is such a great educator.

Lori will be back next year..... watch this space:wink2: exciting stuff to come.

Latest posts

Back