Quick Brazillian video on YouTube from Lori Nestore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinxy

Reaction score
Was just going to post this link too! Glad I checked through recent posts first.

Great vid on Brazilian waxing but be warned there is no censoring! :eek:

LOL no it does state that on the YouTube page - I suspect it'll get pulled sooner rather than later! :( shame really as it's a blooming good video...

I don't wax yet & this has just fascinated me for nearly half hour lol thanks for sharing x

It will get censored by UTube pretty quickly I guess.

Anyone who hasn't seen the dvd of Lori's should for sure check this out, Lori is just the mutts nutts when it comes to waxing. I have attended some of Lori's classes but this is the next best thing!

Brilliant thanks for sharing. Have been considering Brazillian Waxing for some time and when I first saw the vid with everything out I was like, OMG, a fan! But I must admit by the end I'd forgotten that it was any different to any other body part. Think I'm gonna get her video. Is this the New Whole Ball of wax and do you recommend the new or the old? X

I've only seen the old one and this clip from the new one - I'd get the new one - the close ups seem to be slightly better to me... more product advertising in the new one than the old one though from what I hear - but the old one is much cheaper I think so 6 of one and half a dozen of the other I guess :)

Fab video, really helpful....why dont we have a page for videos like this on SG??? would be great, then at least they wouldnt get pulled.
Thanks for sharing x

Thanks for posting! I wonder how long it'll stay on YouTube.

I must say though.. I much prefer my (newly acquired) Kim Lawless technique!!

You can buy this DVD from our Zozo on here. I have it and it's worth every penny! :wink2:

Amazing video! Booking my training tomorrow!

I don't wax yet & this has just fascinated me for nearly half hour lol thanks for sharing x

Me too! I'm dying to do it now. Must do basic waxing first!

The girl who does my waxing in Kim Lawless trained and I'm sure it's exactly the same technique?

Either way, it's impressive!

I've asked ZoZo to see if it can be put on the berins site in case/when youtube pull it...

Really interesting video, so pleased u posted it x x x

It was a great watch :) after watching it, I have realised I must have my PR wax too hot as it isn't as thick as this when I apply... And I stir! Lol! Great video... Thanks :) x

Glamour I trained in PR and no you don't stir and the middle of your wax pot should just be solid still to give you an idea of temp :)

Glamour I trained in PR and no you don't stir and the middle of your wax pot should just be solid still to give you an idea of temp :)

Thanks Tinxy :) I've only used it on myself twice anyway since getting the PR wax, it's so different to the hot wax I was taught with years ago (when my tutor at college scolded my leg!) I will probably do a refresher course :) xxx

So what's different, how many methods of waxing can there be?

Well the models are much hairier than in the first DVD and I noticed she had changed and now doesn't double dip xxx

Latest posts

Back