Quick Brazillian video on YouTube from Lori Nestore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a great video! She's an amazing waxer!

For those wondering if it's the same as Kim's technique its not, it's quite different.

But whatever technique works for you and is stretching the skin and things then as long as you get the hair out then it's a success!

Last edited:
565 thread views and not a single heart? LOL

Anyway - would be interesting to see Kims technique for comparison but I like Lori's way of doing things myself so will probably stick to that. It's interesting how quick a brazillian is if you tkae out all the advertising etc :)

565 thread views and not a single heart? LOL

Anyway - would be interesting to see Kims technique for comparison but I like Lori's way of doing things myself so will probably stick to that. It's interesting how quick a brazillian is if you tkae out all the advertising etc :)

I can't give hearts from the phone app :(

. Kim does it all in long strips starting from the top to the bottom if that makes sense?

So, its a method of application rather than technique. Longer strips is nothing new or unique.

Lori has and does apply in longer strips and as long as the skin is supported at each section of removal (because it shouldn't all be removed at once), then shorter or longer, it really makes no difference.

Perhaps technique was the wrong word to use then. Didn't mean to confuse anyone.

Kim's "method" is quite a structured step-by-step. Same great results, yes, but a different way of getting there.

Does any one no if the person in this video does training for this method?

Lori Nestore is based in the US but yes she does training over there :) If you want something similar in the UK then Zozo is the importer of Berins (now Berodin) and I think she does training too - and Andy Rouillard at Axiom in Basingstoke (or where the winds have taken him this week!) I think also uses methods very similar to Lori and I believe trained with her and knows her :) He does use PR waxes but I think the two are similar in many ways (like being developed by the same guy LOL)

It has been restricted but it's still viewable if you have a google account

Great video,some great tips :)

Great video - learned alot. Is it normal to just wear one glove? I have not done brazilians but I do have them done on me and my therapist wears gloves on both hands

Thanks for this Tinxy. Managed to watch it this morning before YouTube got wind of it.

Lori makes it look quite effortless.

One thing it's stirred up in me is whether to go with Berins or PR. I think more research is needed on this one. Que the Coffee

P x

I don't do waxing and I've never had a brazillian but now I've watched the video I'm facinated! I really want to get it done now but I'm a bit concerned about getting an inexperienced or unconfident therapist. Are there any geeks on here from Aberdeen or can anyone suggest how to find a good therapist in my area? X

Lori made comment in the video that she did do smaller sections based on the model's hair.

Wow that's a great video - thanks for sharing. I have a Brazilian booked in for next Saturday and before watching this was dreading it, but am actually looking forward to it now, so I can try out this technique (never thought I'd say that!)

Great video - learned alot. Is it normal to just wear one glove? I have not done brazilians but I do have them done on me and my therapist wears gloves on both hands

I found this odd. I have always worn 2 gloves doing them, and just couldn't shake the "eww" feeling I got when she rubbed the product on the model, then got another pump and rubbed it on both hands. 2 gloves for me thanks! :p

Thanks for this Tinxy. Managed to watch it this morning before YouTube got wind of it.

Lori makes it look quite effortless.

One thing it's stirred up in me is whether to go with Berins or PR. I think more research is needed on this one. Que the Coffee

P x

If you were a little closer I'd have offered to let you come and play with my Berins - I have to say I prefer Berins Blue but the strip waxes are VERY down to preference... I like the cream wax but I might use the PR crystal for my male waxing of non terminal hairs. I liked how it worked when I went and trained with Andy for my male intimate waxing but I definitely personally prefer Berins Blue for the intimate waxing - the thing I feel is that it's very much down to personal preference... :) Not that one is better or worse than the other.

So, its a method of application rather than technique. Longer strips is nothing new or unique.

Lori has and does apply in longer strips and as long as the skin is supported at each section of removal (because it shouldn't all be removed at once), then shorter or longer, it really makes no difference.

Yeah I should have said method. I was just pointing out for those asking :)

Letusspray go to Eden Beauty in Dismount. Polly is Kim Lawless trained and does alot of intimate waxing :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I meant Rosemount, sorry I can't edit from my phone.

Letusspray go to Eden Beauty in Dismount. Polly is Kim Lawless trained and does alot of intimate waxing :)

Great, thanks for that. I'll get myself booked in x

Latest posts

Back