QUICK - Curling tongs - which one's???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
Can someone help me decide which one's to get, i've read on here that the Babyliss Total Freedom & Babyliss Pro Rebel one's are both good, decisions decisions!
The total freedom one's are on offer at argos at the moment £10 off, the other one's are approx £30 from Sally's.
I don't care about the cost just want some that are the dog's dangly's :lol:

Thanks

There was an advert on tv last night and it was for curling straighteners?!?
They looked like straighteners but you put a section of your hair in, curl it round and then slowly pull it down through the hair and you are left with loose natural looking curls.
Unfortunatly i don't remember the make or name of them :rolleyes: but i am ill.
Maybe someone else will know what i'm going on about and know the make, maybe babyliss...

I haven't tried the total freedom ones so i cant help there but i do have the pro rebel ones and i have to say that they are ace, i have waist length hair and they manage to curl all of it and they leave your hair really smooth like when you have used GHD`s hth

ღMandyღ;643462 said:
There was an advert on tv last night and it was for curling straighteners?!?
They looked like straighteners but you put a section of your hair in, curl it round and then slowly pull it down through the hair and you are left with loose natural looking curls.
Unfortunatly i don't remember the make or name of them :rolleyes: but i am ill.
Maybe someone else will know what i'm going on about and know the make, maybe babyliss...

Found them!
You curl from Babyliss, £39.99.
BaByliss You Curl – the easy way to curl your hair

Hi there.
I am most def. not a hair expert, so will leave the actual advice up to the professionals. However i use my GHD as a straightner AND as a hair curler, it works beautifully either way! I've had my GHD for 3years now and it still works like new!

Latest posts

Back