Quick drying nail polish coats......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat's Claws

Reaction score
I'm doing my friend`s nails this week and would like to know if there is a product I can spray or paint on after each coat is applied, to make it dry quicker. I know there are fast drying base and top coats, what I'm preoccupied about is mainly how to make the second coat of polish dry very quick (the second one is always the longest to dry)

Any advise would be welcome.

TY

Kat

hi

i use solar speed spray after all my layers of polish, it quickly dries the polish and mositurisies thefingers and nails and it smells luvvly jubbly!!!

Cazza :D :D :D

I agree... SolarSpeed Spray rocks... but don't spray after each layer... spray at least 1 minute after the topcoat.

i use solar oil. alays does the trick for me!!!

Yep, got to agree with the above lot! I love the fact that the Solar Spray leaves your cuticles and hands nice to. I also love Out the Door and Northern Lights for a bit of sparkle, great for Christmas. :D

I just love it and so do my clients, its turned into my TOP retail item. I also use Northern Lights for added Christmas glitz.

Shaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back