Quick hair colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirstie77

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm in a jam! I've got 2 clients who have just booked for a colour on Tuesday. I know the colours they have and have everything except?....:eek:....yep you've guessed it....the colour. I've got my daughters christening tomorow and won't have a chance to get to a wholesalers before Tuesday..

Does anyone know of a supplier the does next day delivery before 10am??

Also before anyone says it i know i should have thought about that before taking the booking (My mum has just been giving me a lecture!!) I do deserve it though i have to say! :rolleyes:

hope you are all having a lovely weekend xx

Are you far away from the wholesalers? Can you not spare 5 mins on monday? What time are you clients on Tuesday? Can you not get there on the way? Just trying to think of places to try online, all ones I have used seem very slow. Could someone not go for you to get them?

The nearest wholesalers is about 40 mins away so its a bit of a squeeze. I'm trying to convince my sister to go for me but she is being a bit difficult....sisters hey! Hee hee. It's not a huge problem if i don't find anyone to do it i am sure i can blag someone to do me a favour i just hate asking.

Thanks for your help though.

you could always rearragnge the appointments and explain what the situation is. . or if possible mix the colour up with what u have if you know how. . or explain to the clients u dont have their colour but perhaps one very similar?x

Could you not ask to borrow from another salon in the area? I know thats the salons do in our town.

Latest posts

Back