Quick Lash Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenx

Reaction score
I have a client who gets her eyelashes tinted and she was one of my first guinnea pigs to get the semi-permanent lash extensions. When I was having a look at the a couple of days ago there were very obvious roots. The lashes have been on a couple of weeks now.

My question is, can I tint the roots to hide the regrowth, or should the lashes cover it up once I have refilled them at the maintenance appt?

Will the tint damage the bond?

Thanks,
Jen x

I think you'll be fine when it comes to infill. I have a client that I tinted before her first full set. I haven't tinted since. At each infill the black adhesive covers it fine. HTH

I think you'll be fine when it comes to infill. I have a client that I tinted before her first full set. I haven't tinted since. At each infill the black adhesive covers it fine. HTH

Thanks for that Lee-Ann, I just spoke to Louise from Glam Lash and she said the same thing.
She will probably be due for an infill next week, although in the 2wks she has only lost 6 lashes, so will probably just be adding extra ones and giving her a fuller set if she fancies it.

Jen xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back