Quick Leaflet Help...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi peeps, i recently did an Indian Head Massage course and would like to promote this weekend for Easter maybe offering it as half price so i can gain some experience in it, i was going to do a quick leaflet to drop round but im terrible at anything like that can anyone advise me what to put on it, should i put only just passed the course etc? thanks in advance x x

Don't mention that you are newly qualified - say 'Easter Special Weekend Special - make the most of your extra days of work but treating yourself to an Indian Head Massage, guaranteed to relax you ready for a fun filled Bank Holiday weekend, whatever the weather!'

Free Easter Egg for first 10 bookings - make your price a pound more than half price and buy some cheap Button's eggs in Tesco's!

Go For it!!!!

Trin
xx

Hi just wondering how long was your course? did you do all the pyhsology and anatomy bit aswell? I have done a 5 week introduction course so can perform an indian head massage but have'nt got full qualifacation. I did get a certificate for it. I don't know if I can offer this to clients or its just for friends and family. Any advice anyone???

Latest posts

Back