Quick poll for logo!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number 4! Just realised it is a verve one, but I love it lol

Number 2 is classy. The eye is creepy to me. X

I really don't like any of the 'eyes' - they tend to make it look like lots of other places maybe even a bit 'chavvy' (sorry! No offence to anyone, Im not sure how to describe it any better)

I'd agree with the 'keep it simple' rule and maybe just change the 'L'

Good luck - decisions! Decisions!

Prefer Verve's last one by far.

It actually looks like a professional logo to me whereas the first ones look a bit 'home made'.
Sorry. :-/

Love verves last one the other ones you posted I didn't read the L as it looked more like a line to me.
Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Verve 1st one... love that! Then again I don't think you need to change your original one. Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

So torn! Carl always does my logos but I agreed to let a client do this one because she's just started out in the business! I keep guiding her, but nothings coming out right.
I might let her choose her favourite, use it for a while then go back to my normal one. Not too cheeky is it :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not too cheeky but a logo is just that. You want it to be visual on all your material so that people think of you when they see it. I wouldn't swap around. I think you need to pick one and run with it.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back