quick soak bowls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
does anyone use these where u put hot water in then fill with acetone ? are they any good ?

does anyone use these where u put hot water in then fill with acetone ? are they any good ?

You're on a roll tonight LIsa :lol:

They are very good.

haha i know lots of questions ! this is the best place to ask them :)

How long does it usually take to remove the enhancements using this method?

I soaked my enhancements off the other day using the handisoak bowl, as always, and it took just over 20 minutes, It took me longer to do my manicure afterwards!!!:lol:

How much water and acetone do you put in? I have never heard this before so I would like to try it out. I am a qualified Nail Technician but I can't do nails that often because of my allergies, so anything that would be quicker is a bonus for me.

Hiya lisa,

Just reading about these soak off bowls then realised it was you! They sould brill, but never heard of them I normally use warmed acetone. Where can you get them?

Handed out all of your cards yesterday except 4, got some good interest but loads of people are getting married in 2009! Anyway I have paid to stand at all the others so they shouldnt forget me.

Cu soon chick xx

p.s I think your lovely too:hug:

Latest posts

Back