Quickest perm?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronray

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a fast processing Perm solution if there's such a thing? I do a fair amount of perms, but I usually use schwarzkopf hydro wave as my go to, and I'm always happy with the time, condition, results etc... But I may have to perm my nans hair at home as she's not been well and although she's better, she isn't up to a salon visit yet. So I was just wondering if there's something that will make the whole process quicker especially as she'll be leaning over the sink for rinsing. The quicker the whole process the better. TIA

Hi ronray,

I can’t really recommend a specific speedy perm but I’m guessing that rinsing the hair adequately is more of a problem than overall processing time? Are you using a spray attachment to the main tap/taps for rinsing rather than a jug as I find this does help speed up the rinsing process when rinsing out a colour.

I hope your nan is feeling much better soon and can get back to enjoying her salon visits.

Hi ronray,

I can’t really recommend a specific speedy perm but I’m guessing that rinsing the hair adequately is more of a problem than overall processing time? Are you using a spray attachment to the main tap/taps for rinsing rather than a jug as I find this does help speed up the rinsing process when rinsing out a colour.

I hope your nan is feeling much better soon and can get back to enjoying her salon visits.
Thank you! That's a good idea, I will be using the shower head as the pipe is long enough to reach over to the sink. I'm just trying to see if there's anything I can do to cut down the time. Thank you very much :)

Latest posts

Back