Quiet, cold fan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebeauty14

Reaction score
Hey. Can anybody recommend a quiet, cold fan or air conditioning unit I can have in my beauty room as I was nearly dying massaging a client today, there was literally sweat dripping off me! Sorry I know thats gross!

Thanks.

Dyson do a really good one! It's quiet and really funky! Bit expensive (as dyson are!) but we have them at my other job where I'm an audiologist and need things to be quiet for my clients to hear us well :) hope that helps xxx

Dyson do a really good one! It's quiet and really funky! Bit expensive (as dyson are!) but we have them at my other job where I'm an audiologist and need things to be quiet for my clients to hear us well :) hope that helps xxx
Thanks. Do you know where sells it? :)

Argos, comet and currys sell it. They are about 200-300 pounds :) x

Whoa! That's pretty expensive. Is there anything similar that's a little cheaper? Perhaps within the £100 mark? Have a new business so funds are a little tight right now.

I use a cheap and cheerful fan heater which has a cold setting. You are basically getting recycled air, but the movement of the air is cooling and refreshing. You can pick them up for about £20; they're light and small, too.

Thankyou. I'll bare that in mind. :)

I bought one of the tower oscillating fans from Argos on friday and it's fab and soo quiet!! £24.99 x

Latest posts

Back