Quiet stylist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caitlinnxx

Colour technician
Reaction score
I’m a graduate colour technician - I graduated in June.

My column is still really empty even around Christmas. My boss has put a few advertisements and offers on social media to promote me but I’m still quiet.

Any advice on how to get busier?

Thankyou In advance!

Post on your Facebook and Instagram page, your own business page or the salons. Put a post up with days and times you have free up till Xmas.
Such as ::

Monday 24th 9am 11am 1pm 3pm

And put all the days you have available. I had nothing booked for December about two weeks ago then book out of no where I’m almost fully booked.
I’m not doing offers because I’m going to be rushed off my feet I want to be paid my worth. X

I have appointments free pretty much everyday up to Christmas so will that not be a bit desperate to post all of them?

Shall I post availability for a few days at the start of each week?

Although it’s controversial groupon is very good as long as you can get the client to return after there initial groupon visit. May be worth a look x

I have appointments free pretty much everyday up to Christmas so will that not be a bit desperate to post all of them?

Shall I post availability for a few days at the start of each week?
I agree, only add a couple of slots. If I saw ***** available 9am.10.11.12pm.1.2.3.4.5... it would put me off x

I put on my fb my remaining slots and 70% of them were gone within a few hours, never underestimate social media for buisness. I've only just put the salon on fb a few month back and the response has been fantastic & has brought in alot of new clients x

Latest posts

Back