Quizzical

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I am testing a new addition to the site for users to take 'Nail Quizes'. Give it a whirl and then let me know your feed back.

Check it out here:

http://www.samuelsweet.com/quiz

nJoy

It's soooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!

Fank oo sooo much!!!! You really brightened up my day!!!

Fi

xXx

cool idea! :D
im just not that quick need more thinking time.........lol

Jess
;)

WHOOHOO more more lol IM ON A ROLL!

Keep 'em coming Oh Meeping Master Geek, lovin' 'em :D

:D :D

xxlaylaxx

Yes we want more geek they are so much fun :D :D

Like I am soooooooooooooooooo not smart...... I think I failed every one of them.......I know more about you , GEEK, than about nails.......pretty sad.

I don't like being timed! :rolleyes: I was trying to relax and all and like eat my baked potato in peace and well....I suck!........but I do like the "gong" sound it makes when you get one wrong! :D

Leigh Ann

I thought it was great fun ... but a 'trial' run test first might be good so that you are more ready for the real thing when you take it. I had no idea what was going to happen!!

That meep meep sound as the time runs out does my head in!! Makes me all nervous but that is what you want isn't it?¿?¿?¿? Oh evil one!

i agree with everyone so far!
the time thing made me v.nervous :shock:
but the competitive soul that i am, (you now the type eh grand master geek!) wants more :D
lol liza xx

Wow. Great fun. Yes the timer is a nightmare but it adds to the fun !! Keep em coming.
Ta
Kellie

Been busting a finger trying to beef up the quizes.
I have fixed a couple of odd problems and pumped up the question count.
There are now 15 site, anatomy, chemistry, and health questions with each individual quiz asking 10 questions. That now means the max score on those are 1,000 points.

The Mega Geek is still 25... but it pulls its questions from the previous ones so there should be a little more variety for everyone.
Sorry they arent as amusing... you can tell I was struggling to be witty on some ;)

Let me knowif anyone has any problems.

nJoy

Fantastic !
Although it made me feel like I was back at school having double maths
(the memories of feeling totally dumb still haunt me !)
Chris

I just love it ,this is great stuff
Keep it .........More, more, and more please.....

love Ruth xxx

i sooooo suck! :D

great timing for these quizzes... i got my test date for my board exam day before yesterday, it's 2 weeks from now!!! HOLY COW HERD!! :shock: really trying to prepare and i REALLY bit at those quizzes, so i'm off to hit the books!! awesome mr. sweet! simply awesome.

*JOYFUL FILING*
suckie future nail tech

;)

*GIGGLE*

Great idea, unfortunately I`m too coward to have a go. I`ll probably not be able to answer any correctly within the given time, given my nerves under any test situation. Maybe one day when I feel brave enough, or if there wasn`t a time on it!!!!!

Don't be silly Deb... How can you learn if you are to scared to try. No one can see what scores you get anyway (unless you make the top 10... and if thats the case... you should be proud)

Thanks Sam, maybe I`ll have a go...... when you give more 10 seconds, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back