Quotations/pictures for Facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391160590.523467.jpg

I love love love this picture - gets me every time! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393792476.461361.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393792486.943409.jpg

Some good ones for nail geeks!

hehe :)

Attachments

• hairdressers.jpg
    hairdressers.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 738
Nail Memes on Pinterest

This Pinterest board is amazing. I couldn't decide which to post so just posted the link... enjoy :)

Not sure if anyone can help me, but i have noticed a few salons advertising on their facebook with like colourful backgrounds they nearly look like wee lealets, does anyone who how they do this,sorry if im not explaining myself to well :eek:...i dont think they arre paid adverts. Alsos they do ones i pictures borders around them and then writing?? Does anyone get what im talking about Ben dying to find this out for ages. Thanks in advance

Not sure if anyone can help me, but i have noticed a few salons advertising on their facebook with like colourful backgrounds they nearly look like wee lealets, does anyone who how they do this,sorry if im not explaining myself to well :eek:...i dont think they arre paid adverts. Alsos they do ones i pictures borders around them and then writing?? Does anyone get what im talking about Ben dying to find this out for ages. Thanks in advance

You need the software to be able to produce these designs. IE, elements or windows picture 10 is a good one there are more than just these two. . But they are very expensive and very complex for beginners. I produce all my own art work, designs, adverts but with this software. You can get less complex ones which I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell you what they are.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try this App, Instacollage. That's what I use. Really easy.

Could you do a screen shot of an example of this? X

Hi if you look at my FB Page I had my cover photo designed by Carl @ Verve he's amazing I've loved all his work. https://www.facebook.com/essentialsbeautystudiogarforth

This thread is so good I've been sat all day taking pics & i've had to stop myself putting loads on heehee. Thanks everyone :) x

Anyone got any more????

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure if this one has already been on, but it made me titter! :) xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400100889.540598.jpg

Another funny! :) xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400266091.865125.jpg

Found these, sorry if already posted
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400359246.389546.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400359282.310109.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400359298.606525.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400359344.972298.jpg

Latest posts

Back