quote of the day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Everyday in Thailand we have a quote of the day on news paper and i know some lady like see quote so i will put every day .

some i understand and some i do not understand like this 1 today .

My advice to you is get married ;if you find a good wife ;youll be happy ;if not youll become a philsopher, :rolleyes:
socrates .

mui said:
Everyday in Thailand we have a quote of the day on news paper and i know some lady like see quote so i will put every day .

some i understand and some i do not understand like this 1 today .

My advice to you is get married ;if you find a good wife ;youll be happy ;if not youll become a philsopher, :rolleyes:
socrates .

Sawasdee Ka Mui

Socrates was a great philosopher so we can only assume from this that he never found a good wife. :lol:

Mui,

That is such a good idea, and it made me smile. :D

Experience is the name every one gives to there mistakes .

Oscar wilde

mui said:
Experience is the name every one gives to there mistakes .

Oscar wilde

Brilliant Quote!!! I love this Mui - keep them coming!! xx;)

Quote of the day .

Whoever said money cant buy happiness simply did not know where to go shopping .

Bo Derek

Quote of the day .

Corruption is natures way of restoring faith in democracy .

Peter ustinov

Quote of the day

I am extraordinary patient ,provided i get my own way in the end .

Margaret Thatcher

mui said:
Quote of the day .

Whoever said money cant buy happiness simply did not know where to go shopping .

Bo Derek
how about - Whoever said money cant buy happiness simply did not know where Harvey Nichols was!!!:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That tickled me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

One day when my Salon is booming I know I am going to find happiness at Harvey Nichols in an expensive matching designer Shoe and Handbag set! :lol: :lol: And I truly can't wait! (plus the Doorman there is so sweet in his fancy suit! Bless him!)

Mrs Geek said:
how about - Whoever said money cant buy happiness simply did not know where Harvey Nichols was!!!:)

A girl after my own heart :green:

quote of the day

When i took office ,only high energy physicist had ever heard of what is called the World Wide Web ....Now even my cat has his own page . :)

Bill Clinton

mui said:
quote of the day

When i took office ,only high energy physicist had ever heard of what is called the World Wide Web ....Now even my cat has his own page . :)

Bill Clinton

Another brill quote Mui and this one shows how times have changed :lol:
I spend that much time on the web, im thinking of changing my name to spider :lol:

quote of the day

Be who you are say what you feel,because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind .

Dr seuss us writer

quote of the day

A cynic is not merely one who reads bitter lessons from the past ,he is one who is prematurely disapointed in the future .

sidney j harris

Quote of the day

The male is a domestic animal which,if treated with firmness ,can be trained to do most things . :biggrin:

Jilly cooper ,author

mui said:
Quote of the day

The male is a domestic animal which,if treated with firmness ,can be trained to do most things . :biggrin:

Jilly cooper ,author
Luv it!

mui said:
Quote of the day

Jilly cooper ,author
Don't you just LOVE Jilly Cooper - she's my favorite author and wen to my old school in Ilkley - cool huh!!! (well I think so:o )

I love all the quotes Mui.

I like:

"Never hate a man enough to give him back his diamonds"

I think it was Zaza Gabor (sorry about the spelling!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back