Quote on hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello there, I would like to ask how do you quote clients, I always look for a high end supplier and a mid range one that is also good and give both quotes to clients but I think this may be putting the client off as the high end is very expensive and they think the mid range is not as good.
How do you quote the client?
Thanks for your help

I tell them the life spans of the hair and the maintenance times - if they spend that little bit more it’s always worth it in the long run. If they aren’t so sure and not sure if they will like them offer the cheaper hair to see if they like the feel of them first.., good luck

When a client contacts me regarding hair extensions I always advise them with the mid range prices, but also adding I use high range extensions also. With extensions you’re going to get a lot of potentials that will run as soon as you tell them the price - it will always happen. I have a set ‘from’ price, and simply tell them if their hair is thick it’ll cost roughly x amount extra. I also explain too how long their hair lasts etc

I think you should have two price lists that start from, until they have their consultation.

Mid range & high end hair

I just refer people to my website for pricing and inform them that the price is a guide only and correct price will be given at consultation. My prices are tiered but Im trying to simplify it even more x

Latest posts

Back