Qype premium business listing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smartieswife

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Has anyone used Qype premium listings before and did you get many leads from it? Trying to figure out if its worth the money or not.
Thanks

Hello Smartieswife!

Thanks for enquiring about Qype Premium. If you want to get some feedback from fellow businesses who bought our Premium package on Qype, you can view Guy Christian and Hoxton Salon videos.

Both businesses have bought Premium from us and describe how it has worked for them so far. They might also be happy to give you some quick feedback if you contact them through their Qype listings directly.

Hope this helps,
Let us know if you have any more questions.
Qype Team

I listed my business for free on Qype and they have bugged the hell out of me ever since! They keep ringing trying to get me to pay for an upgrade. Its extremely annoying!

Don't go there... Paid £50 per month for 6 months got nothing, had more business from yellow pages and that was £10 per month x

Hi geeks

Has anyone used Qype premium listings before and did you get many leads from it? Trying to figure out if its worth the money or not.
Thanks

Hi the salon I work for was asked to do a deal with them, I was asked by my boss to read through the T&Cs to see if I thought it was worth it, basically I said no of you read them yourself you will see why, anyways they said they would still put us in their directory for free so we said ok, the next day I looked online to find we were listed in between 2 brothels!! We promptly sent them an email and had our details removed :)

Latest posts

Back