R.I.P Patrick Swayze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I was so sad to hear the wonderfully brave Patrick Swayze has lost his fight for life.
He was a wonderful actor and a example to us all he was dignified and so professional right to the end.
The world of films have lost one of the best
R.I.P Patrick my thoughts and prayers are with your family :hug:
Dirty+Dancing+actor+Patrick+Swayze+reportedly+Diagnosed+With+Pancreatic+Cancer%5B3%5D

I was so sad to wake up to the news he had passed away - what a legend.

I too am very sorry to hear about this loss, the world has lost another fine human being. My mother would have been so sad to hear this news, he was in fact her favourite actor and when I found out early this morning my heart ached just a little more!

anne xx

I was so sad to hear this too - Dirty Dancing is my all time favourite film and I play the CD constantly in the car!

He was one of my fav actors..Talented, sexy and a really nice man too..So so sad..RIP..x

I am so sad to hear this morning on gmtv, i just could not believe it.

I love that film what a shame for the family.

:hug: xx

Lovely lovely man. We'll always have him at his absolute best in Dirty Dancing ... a good legacy to leave behind. RIP

Very sad news indeed.
Lovely man, faithful & so in love with his wife until the end, just cannot begin to imagine what she must be going through! :cry:

I was so sad when I heard this too. I was never a big fan but absolutely love Dirty Dancing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Very sad, indeed. He will be missed.

So sad.........A lovely man.
He will live on forever in his wonderful film "Dirty Dancing".
I plan to watch it tonight in memory of him.
Love and best wishes to his family and friends.
x x x :hug: :hug: x x x

Such a sad sad loss.

Thank god for Dirty Dancing and that wonderful song by Otis Reading 'These Arms of Mine'

My friends and I are having a tribute night on Friday where we will be watching DD and drinking Watermelon Cocktails.

I shall even do watermelon canes on my nails and wear my DD pj's.

RIP Patrick

xxx

I woke to the sad news to.. Patrick was a fab actor and a legend.. He 'll be sadly missed.

Thoughts go to his wife.xxxxx

A great loss.

His appeal to different types of people was a true talent. I'm not a fan of Dirty Dancing but love Roadhouse, Youngblood and Next of Kin (I am guessing this is because I am a guy).

He will be missed but his movies will live on.

A great loss.

His appeal to different types of people was a true talent. I'm not a fan of Dirty Dancing but love Roadhouse, Youngblood and Next of Kin (I am guessing this is because I am a guy).

He will be missed but his movies will live on.
Yup, Roadhouse and Point Break!

YouTube - Point Break Trailer

Sleep in peace Bohdi :(

Last edited:
When someone says the 80s i say patrick swayze!

love you johnny!

RIP xxxxx

For me I love Dirty Dancing but adored Ghost...so sad but yet so brave, he is truely a great who will be missed by all.

Peace be with his family,

B xxx

Latest posts

Back