Race for life!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have just entered the Race for Life in Leeds on 22nd May 2005.

My aim is to raise at least £250, and I really need your help in achieving that.

My Grandma died of Liver Cancer last year, and my Best Friends Auntie has just been diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. So I am running for them.

This is an illness that almost everybody on this site will have been affected by at some point in their life. Everybody has a story to tell about Cancer, and I know that some people on this site have fought against the dreaded illness and survived.

I have created a fundraising page. Just click on the link.

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/VC

So I call on all my fellow geekettes to help me make me race worthwhile, and help many more fight Cancer & live to tell the tale.

Any pledge you make will be greatly received.

Thank You for reading.

Victoria x

:Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love:

Victoria, Thank You so much for your donation! It's my first one! I am really excited!

You are a star.

Just sent you some mone!

It's not much but every bit helps!

Good luck on the day!

Vicki x

Hi Victoria,

I am looking to do this too in Northamptonshire about the 12th June - I haven't got round to doing my fundraising page yet. Good luck with yours.

Hi there!!

Just left you a donation!!

I can't do the run in Huddersfield or in Leeds, I am away for all those days!!
I really wanted to do my bit for everyone!!

Best wishes on the day hun and let us know how you get on!!!!!

Tilly Ann xx

sorry cant send you a donation as im doing the breakthrough breask cancer weekend 60k walk in september, have got to raise £1500 before i can enter,

good luck

Hi
i'm doing the race in Rhyl 8th may, with about 30 others in my team, were walking it, doing a charity night in 2 weeks for it got BODY SHOP, ANN SUMMERS, ME DOING NAILS AND HOLISTIC THERAPIST. We have sorted out treatments to do, games with A.S. etc. Raffle money going to race so is some of treatment money rasied. charging £1.50 a ticket, will provide nibbles, and plactic cups as asked everyone to bring their own booze, I'll have lots of bin bags ready for the bottles.:lick:
Last time i did this was for moon walk, raised £1,500 overall. So hope we get a good total amount with so many doing it.
C*

Latest posts

Back