Race for life!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilly Ann

Sweetie Geekie
Reaction score
Hi all!!
Just wanted to say that I am doing the race for life this year in memory of my best pals mum who sadly lost her fight against breast cancer on the 28th of December 2005.

If anyone would like to sponsor me my fundraising page is

www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/kirstenmc

Thank you very, very much!

Thanks hunny munchkin!!!

Done. Good luck with it.

Good luck with it - I did it last year and was hoping to do it again this year with my girls but they have changed the venue for my nearest one and it is on a Wednesday night - too late on a school night for the girls.

Thanks guys!! :hug:

I am also doing the race for life in blackpool, with linda nolen sister ann, because she has got breast cancer good luck

Good for you hun! Good luck with it!

How is your training going?
I've been knocking hell out of myself in the gym! I ran 11K on Sunday! Did 5 yest in 30 mins!! I can't run outdoors though for some reason! Need to get practising! LOL!

Im also training for the conistion 14 mile on the first on april so i did 10 miles the other day in 1 hour and 53min and im going to do 11 miles on thursday hopefully in 2hour 10 hope your training is going well keep it up good luck

Latest posts

Back