Rachel - I'll have what she's having.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LynMaria

Reaction score
Jennifer Aniston's hair colour in friends - I have one year to go to my wedding. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421435775.740785.jpg

I have 2 inches of regrowth- base 6 with slight red undertone, lifts very well. The lengths and ends are dyed with numerous semi permanent and permanent browns and reddish browns- currently a faded coppery base 5.

Ok .... GO!

Also DIY solutions if possible- I am able to foil the front and sides of my hair quite well.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421435972.522899.jpg

My current colour. Hasn't been dyed in about 2 months minimum.

Hilarious. I was thinking more start with a bleach bath and highlights, am looking for recommendations for toner/colour. I understand it'll be a gradual process - hence the reason I said my wedding is a year away.

Are you a hairdresser lyn

Hilarious. I was thinking more start with a bleach bath and highlights, am looking for recommendations for toner/colour. I understand it'll be a gradual process - hence the reason I said my wedding is a year away.

I wouldn't advise anyone, even a fellow hairdresser to do a job as big as this.

Hardly a massive job- my hair lifts very well and I've done similar before- (result below- albeit with roots) was simply looking for advice on toners.

Never mind. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421448069.895372.jpg

Yes sharls, 14 years a hairdresser.

If just go with full head foils up untill your wedding, it'll lighten gradually that way, flat 6 in between (as your already warm) tone the foils back by rubbing the flat 6 through for 2 mins at wash off time, as you go lighter over time start introducing the beige shade in a foil and use 6.3 as the in between

If just go with full head foils up untill your wedding, it'll lighten gradually that way, flat 6 in between (as your already warm) tone the foils back by rubbing the flat 6 through for 2 mins at wash off time, as you go lighter over time start introducing the beige shade in a foil and use 6.3 as the in between

Thanks! I tried beige shades before but my hair was very very dry and it didn't take well at all on highlights. It's in good nick now and much less porous so hopefully will work out! Looking forward to going a bit lighter again, getting bored with browns! :)

Also, I'm new enough here- is it always this difficult to get some straight advice?!?!

Thanks! I tried beige shades before but my hair was very very dry and it didn't take well at all on highlights. It's in good nick now and much less porous so hopefully will work out! Looking forward to going a bit lighter again, getting bored with browns! :)

Also, I'm new enough here- is it always this difficult to get some straight advice?!?!

Lol sometimes. They are big on banter.... just make sure you state original base shade what colour house you use and what you plan on using.... most will generally be happy to push you in the right direction... oh and make sure your profile says you're qualified else ypu wont get any advice :) x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Like he said above :)

They think it's banter but I'm really just horrible ;) have u ever tried Goldwells silk lift? It's super kind & you'd be able to take the foils all the way through every time without any damage when going over old bleach (really works) you could create a beige in time by foiling an ash over some gold streaks rather than waiting till it's really blonde I love jens colour :)

They think it's banter but I'm really just horrible ;) have u ever tried Goldwells silk lift? It's super kind & you'd be able to take the foils all the way through every time without any damage when going over old bleach (really works) you could create a beige in time by foiling an ash over some gold streaks rather than waiting till it's really blonde I love jens colour :)

Are you calling me a he? Im a she last time i checked hahahaaa

Kahuna you're an advertiser for silk lift now😂 people are gunna start thinking you work for goldwell😂

Are you calling me a he? Im a she last time i checked hahahaaa

🙊🙈🙊😂😂😂 omg! So sorry! Lol I jus read ur name as franko!! Automatically assumed! Sorry xx

Kahuna you're an advertiser for silk lift now😂 people are gunna start thinking you work for goldwell😂

I wish I did 😂 I cud get colours cheaper then! I do love silklift tho, I used 9% followed by 6% last week on my own head (on scalp global application) and I still have all my hair! Amazing!

🙊🙈🙊😂😂😂 omg! So sorry! Lol I jus read ur name as franko!! Automatically assumed! Sorry xx

Hahahahaha its fine. My own fault for giving myself that stupid name... only joined with the intention of asking one question haha x

Latest posts

Back