radiant white sculptor or just french white ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi guys , just wanting some of your wisdom on this one :hug:
im doing 2 nailbiters tonight,kind of pre-wedding trial anway i thought i would tip them with natural tips and do one client with gel blush overlay and the other with radiant pink overlay and that will let them see both products ,im not very good at the sculpting at the moment so thats why im tipping ,but if they want a french finish could i use radiant white sculptor instead of the normal french white (gel) as i can control the sculptor one better as its thicker (nsi products ) what do u guys think sorry about the long story before i got to the point :irked:

What do we think to what ? You offering two variations of p+w to two clients ?

I don't understand your post,maybe that's why it has no replies hun,i have read it more than once and tbh your question is very unclear

Hi i am only new to nails but i am using NSI, i think you have to use clear tips when putting white gel on this is so the UV light can penetrate the clear tip to ensure its completely cured.

Also we were taught to use either the scultor white or the brush on although we were encouraged to use the sculptor as beginners as its easier to build the apex because its thicker,

hope that made sense!

hi ,i was going to do the french white ,in the sculptor form instead of the normal french white gel as it was thicker and easier for me to control ,im just asking if you could do that ? soz for confusing yous all:irked:

you mean can you use the sculptor white over a tip and not just on a form? then the answer is yes you can use either white on either a tip or a form

Hi i am only new to nails but i am using NSI, i think you have to use clear tips when putting white gel on this is so the UV light can penetrate the clear tip to ensure its completely cured.

Also we were taught to use either the scultor white or the brush on although we were encouraged to use the sculptor as beginners as its easier to build the apex because its thicker,

hope that made sense!
yes thx,that makes total sense to me ,i confuse myself most times :smack:lol.

Latest posts

Back