Radical & Retention+

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonitigercharli

Reaction score
Hi,
I know I may get pounced on for askin this but Im gonna anyway!!!:) Just a thought..... if Radical is great for clients who are hard on their nails & Retention+ is great for lifting probs...then what if you had someone who had both?? Could you mix the liquids & have the best of both worlds?????? Or am I just bein silly??:lol: xx

Sorry....but yes, that is just plain silly!! :lol:

Pick a monomer for her, NO mixing!!!...I would go for Retention+ as most folk are lifters before they are heavy handed.
Going by your status you are still looking forward to your CND Course...so hang fire and all will become clear when you actually attend.

Sorry....but yes, that is just plain silly!! :lol:

Pick a monomer for her, NO mixing!!!...I would go for Retention+ as most folk are lifters before they are heavy handed.
Going by your status you are still looking forward to your CND Course...so hang fire and all will become clear when you actually attend.

LOL sorry !! It was one of those pondering moments after Id had a glass or two of wine on a Saturday night...........:lol: I must make a committment to myself, do NOT post after you have had any alcohol coz you'll regret it the next day!!! x

LOL sorry !! It was one of those pondering moments after Id had a glass or two of wine on a Saturday night...........:lol: I must make a committment to myself, do NOT post after you have had any alcohol coz you'll regret it the next day!!! x

If some of us Geeks didn't post with a wee glass of vino in our hands, the site would look quite desolate & empty - in the evenings lol:lol:

I understand what you were asking, but you'll be taught loads on your CND Course - all about the 3 liquids too.

I see you are in Lincoln, where are you doing your course?

I tend to use Moxi in the winter and Retention+ the rest of the year. Most of my clients are fine with that.

If some of us Geeks didn't post with a wee glass of vino in our hands, the site would look quite desolate & empty - in the evenings lol:lol:

I understand what you were asking, but you'll be taught loads on your CND Course - all about the 3 liquids too.

I see you are in Lincoln, where are you doing your course?

:lol:LOL!! Oh I feel better now!! Im doing it in Louth with Clare Wilson, really looking forward to it!! x

:lol:LOL!! Oh I feel better now!! Im doing it in Louth with Clare Wilson, really looking forward to it!! x

I was there myself last Monday on a Brisa day.
You'll enjoy it.
xxxx

Latest posts

Back