radical tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charly

Reaction score
Just a quickie i was wonderin how you'd re-balance a radical french tip, i have never used them although i do have some, and it has just occured to me how you'd do a re-balance? And, oh it's not quite such a quickie!!!!
The natural powders from creative are they to produce a natural looking tip extention or as an alternative to the pink?
thanks

Hi there,

You rebalance a white tip in exactly the same way you would if you had applied white L&P on the first application, take the apex down, thin out zone 1, place white L&P in the new place in Zone 1, sharpen smile line and carry on as normal with zones 2 & 3 (after of course removing any lifted product and prep). This is why it is so important to be able to do pink and whites from the get go, white tips save our lifes sometimes, but when that rebalance comes....

Natural powders are just a differant choice, some people use clear, natural or pink with their forever french it's just a matter of choice and how it suits your clients skin tone and nail colour, I personally use natural for clients who simply want a natural nail overlay but don't want it french.

Hope this helps!
J x

Latest posts

Back