Radio 1 interview - male waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axiom

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

With all the brilliant work that Kim (The Brow Queen) has been doing on the airwaves, it seems that male waxing is this week's hottest news item (which is good for us as therapists, with huge thanks to Kim for all her work in raising the profile of this service).

Radio 1 are looking for a therapist to feature in a news story later this week on male intimate waxing, and they also want to interview a client while he is getting himself waxed.

I've agreed to help source someone for the show. I've already passed on Kim's name but they've asked for a couple of possibilities to follow up, and recording needs to be completed within the next couple of days (they would come to you).

If anybody can help, please PM me with your contact details by tomorrow lunchtime. I know the deadline is tight, especially with having to find a willing client at such short notice, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Andy :D

It really is the hot topic of the moment isn't it!

Come on Andy why arnt you doing it, you would be perfect for the interview with all your skills and experience,
you are not that shy surely

SHame I can't help, don't do much male waxing. Never mind.

AXIOM I think you should do it!! xxx

I vote for you too Andy!

why aren't you doing it Andy?

Andy! Andy! Andy!

Lol, thanks Geeks but I sound like a simpleton on the radio, I get all tongue tied and come out with gems like "sometimes a cup of tea is all you need in life, or maybe a bottle of gin"... wise words indeed, lol (I was talking about massage at the time, and to this day I have no idea how cups of tea and gin even entered the equation).

So I'm sitting this one out :D

Sounds great but I think I would be the same as you lol and even forget about the waxing and just freeze - now that wooul be embarrasing.

Latest posts

Back