Radio frequency light machines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narney

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you are all ok....I am thinking of purchasing a new machine for my salon and was looking at the house of famur radio frequency light face...has anyone ordered from them, and or used the machine...pro's and con's really welcome! X

Hi everyone hope you are all ok....I am thinking of purchasing a new machine for my salon and was looking at the house of famur radio frequency light face...has anyone ordered from them, and or used the machine...pro's and con's really welcome! X

I'm also looking to purchase a rf machine and was looking at house of famuir as well as some others but not sure who's the best. I've previously purchased products and an epilation machine from hof and service has always been good but I'm just doing my research first. Hopefully somebody can advise as I'm not sure about the difference between bipolar, multi polar etc. I'm only looking for a machine for facial treatment.

I've been looking into microdermabrasion machines and noticed that Skinbase rent rf machines. How much is the Hof one? Would quite like to offer something like this myself the results look really good and not seen anyone else offering it near me.

I've been looking into microdermabrasion machines and noticed that Skinbase rent rf machines. How much is the Hof one? Would quite like to offer something like this myself the results look really good and not seen anyone else offering it near me.
Skinbase is a fab company to work with

Hi
The hof radio frequency machines start around £1200 plus vat for facial use only. The duo machine for face and body is around £3000 plus vat. Not sure how good or effective they are though and not sure the cost of others so would be good to get a comparison price and review from somebody that offers this type of treatment. X

Hi
What treatments from skinbase do you offer?
I have the multi combi machine so I offer permanent hair reduction up to skin type 5, thread veins, sun damage removal, radio frequency facials, fat reduction on body and face and skin tightening on body and face. It does it all!

I have the multi combi machine so I offer permanent hair reduction up to skin type 5, thread veins, sun damage removal, radio frequency facials, fat reduction on body and face and skin tightening on body and face. It does it all!
My machine was over £12,000 x

if your after value for money and something that can deliver everytime, then nuderm skincares 6 in 1 system is something definitely worth looking into! they offer a machine that does 6 different treatments:
  • diamond tip microdermabrasion
  • non surgical facelift (micro current)
  • ultrasound
  • LED light therapy
  • thermotherapy
  • cryotherapy
id give them a call or send an email and have a chat with them to gain a little more info! :) x

I have been looking at Geneo+ from Advanced Aesthetics, reviews look good have had a demo, but I have previously purchased from them and their training and aftercare was appalling.

Hi
Did you find a company to buy a r.f machine from?

I'm going with Skinbase, their training and support for their microdermabrasion machine has been fantastic (just done my training) so decided to get their radio frequency machine too. They do a pay as you go machine.

I'm going with Skinbase, their training and support for their microdermabrasion machine has been fantastic (just done my training) so decided to get their radio frequency machine too. They do a pay as you go machine.

Funny I've just been in contact with them in the past week and really impressed with how efficient they've been in answering all my queries. So I'm really swaying towards them. Good luck with your new machines and if you get a chance to give me an update as to how your finding the r.f id really appreciate your feedback. X

Funny I've just been in contact with them in the past week and really impressed with how efficient they've been in answering all my queries. So I'm really swaying towards them. Good luck with your new machines and if you get a chance to give me an update as to how your finding the r.f id really appreciate your feedback. X
They're great aren't they! I've got nothing but nice things to say about the company so far. My trainer was fantastic and they gave me loads of promotional stuff beforehand. I will let you know once I get going, I've not booked training yet for RF, they have a fab group on Facebook for their therapists where I've seen a few posts about the RF with before and afters that have impressed me! X

They're great aren't they! I've got nothing but nice things to say about the company so far. My trainer was fantastic and they gave me loads of promotional stuff beforehand. I will let you know once I get going, I've not booked training yet for RF, they have a fab group on Facebook for their therapists where I've seen a few posts about the RF with before and afters that have impressed me! X
Good luck with it all and will look forward to hearing how your getting on with your new treatments. xx

Is there any update on the RF machines/facials? I’ve been researching a few myself, the price point varies so much! I know the skinbase one was very expensive, how are the results and how much do u charge for a facial?
Thanks [emoji4]

Is there any update on the RF machines/facials? I’ve been researching a few myself, the price point varies so much! I know the skinbase one was very expensive, how are the results and how much do u charge for a facial?
Thanks [emoji4]
I still haven't booked RF yet with skin base but I've seen the results in their therapist group from people with the machine and the results are amazing!! It's really good on jowls and necks. I didn't think it was that expensive to rent with them, it's about £30 a week but you can charge £90 for a facial so shouldn't be too hard to cover? Have you got much interest in something like this from clients? I'm probably looking to bring it in September time. Who else have you been looking at for RF?

Latest posts

Back