Radio frequency

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearce

Reaction score
Hi I’ve just purchased radio frequency machine from house of famuir! Just wondering what prices are people charging & any tips would be grateful. Thank you [emoji4]

We charge £68 for a stand alone radio frequency which is a cleanse, about 25 mins rf a mask. Lasts about an hour. We do a course of 10 for £550 and sold lots x

Thank you so much for reply! Do you use collagen mask or cooling mask? X

Thank you so much for reply! Do you use collagen mask or cooling mask? X
From memory (not in salon today) we use collagen sheet masks from ellisons. They're a couple of quid each x

If you're looking for masques, I can highly recommend Eve Taylor peel off ones and the eye contour masque.

Hi darling,
From memory (not in salon today) we use collagen sheet masks from ellisons. They're a couple of quid each x

Hi darling, I was wondering what radio frequency devices you have used and recommend? I’m looking for a standalone RF machine for an opening business (will be a one man army.

Hi darling,

Hi darling, I was wondering what radio frequency devices you have used and recommend? I’m looking for a standalone RF machine for an opening business (will be a one man army.
We bought the Carlton Thermavisage RF 8 (I think 🤔). They do a face one and a face and body one. We got the more expensive face and body one. We had such success with selling courses and client feedback that we bought a second. We looked at the face only one but stuck with the face and body one as it was more flexible even though we don't do body treatments.
Hope that helps,

Vic x

We bought the Carlton Thermavisage RF 8 (I think 🤔). They do a face one and a face and body one. We got the more expensive face and body one. We had such success with selling courses and client feedback that we bought a second. We looked at the face only one but stuck with the face and body one as it was more flexible even though we don't do body treatments.
Hope that helps,

Vic x

Hi Vic,

thank you so much for confirming the make and model. I’ve done the very rookie SG thing and asked a question without fullling looking into threads.. thread you happened to answer. So sorry to add to the problem! Endlessly thankful for site users like yourself!

Hi Vic,

thank you so much for confirming the make and model. I’ve done the very rookie SG thing and asked a question without fullling looking into threads.. thread you happened to answer. So sorry to add to the problem! Endlessly thankful for site users like yourself!
Haha no worries x

Hi I’ve just purchased radio frequency machine from house of famuir! Just wondering what prices are people charging & any tips would be grateful. Thank you [emoji4]

Hi I was looking at buying the machine from HOF which one did you buy and what results have you seen?
Many thanks in advance
Mel

Latest posts

Back