Rainy England

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
God think we are getting tail end of the hurricanes here :sad:
Its never stopped rainning and thundering today.

lesley1965 said:
God think we are getting tail end of the hurricanes here :sad:
Its never stopped rainning and thundering today.
It's so depressing isn't it Lesley...it feels like winter time here this evening :sad: ...so depressing. Mind you, I'm always one of the first to winge when it gets a bit too hot as well :rolleyes: ....

Same here Paola always have a weather moan Lol
Well water board can't say that we are short of water this summer, Weve had enough to last us 5 years :rolleyes:

lesley1965 said:
Well water board can't say that we are short of water this summer, Weve had enough to last us 5 years :rolleyes:
Nope, you're not wrong there Lesley - bet they'd still tell us it was 0.00005mm short of required average rainfall causing a depletion in reserves though :lol:

hiya

ah you southeners are a moaning pair! its lovely up north suns been crackin the flags all day!! :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Little Angel said:
hiya

ah you southeners are a moaning pair! its lovely up north suns been crackin the flags all day!! :lol: :lol: ;) ;)
Hello chic...where you been?!!!

Stop yer bragging....we'll get the sun when its done with you and it'll be wellies and macs for you soon enough, don't you worry!!! Gonna start my rain dance tonight and dance around a map of Lincolnshire!!!!

hi p

lol your mean!!! let me gloat you always get the goody weather!! msn??

Little Angel said:
hi p

lol your mean!!! let me gloat you always get the goody weather!! msn??
Didn't you get my updated contact request? I botched my MSN by getting clever with passport.net and changing email addys...I'll look out for you tomorrow (still at work right now :mad: ).

Anyways....stop interrupting me....gotta dance around that map and concentrate real hard...rain, rain, rain in Lincolnshire....rain, rain, rain in Lincolnshire..... :lol: :lol:

HI

Stop it!!Thats so not nice!!

Hi tracy,
Its on its way up your end next.
Paola keep dancing :evil:

lesley1965 said:
Hi tracy,
Its on its way up your end next.
Paola keep dancing :evil:
....I'm trying Lesley...I'm trying....... :twisted:

Rain, Hailstones, Thunder :right: :right: :right: Lincolnshire

Tracy...get your brolly ready......theres a great BIG lumpy grey cloud heading your way) .....

Am up Lincolnshire way on me holidays bank holiday week, hope all the rain has gone by then lol

Jue xxx

right thats it your bared from excell and manchester!! that'll teach ya!

Its worked Paola ;)
Tracy has just told me the forecast for tomorrow there is raining cats and dogs alll day.

where abouts are you going??

Mrs Gadget said:
Am up Lincolnshire way on me holidays bank holiday week, hope all the rain has gone by then lol

Jue xxx
No worries Julie - I gave specific directions to Tracy's house :lol:

YOU ARE HORRIBLE!! NO MSN FOR YOU YOUNG LADY!
Hollyballoo said:
No worries Julie - I gave specific directions to Tracy's house :lol:

Little Angel said:
right thats it your bared from excell and manchester!! that'll teach ya!
Anyways, what you still doing here Missus - thought you had some "duties" :eek: to attend to lmao

Mablethorpe with hubby, his best friend, wife and 4 children.

Hopefully my holiday 5 November in Tenerife will be more sunny, am off to see my mom for 11 days all on my own as my hubby gets bored....

Jue xxx

Hollyballoo said:
Anyways, what you still doing here Missus - thought you had some "duties" :eek: to attend to lmao

Your just jealous!! Catch you tomo nite allxx :lol:

Latest posts

Back