Random Scratch Magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scamp

Reaction score
Hi all

I found the August issue of Scratch in my post today but I'm a bit confused as to where it came from? It says it's £3.99 so I know it's not free, but I haven't signed up to anything? I finished my Level 2 Nail Tech course at college a few weeks ago, a member at Capital and have placed one order with S2 but that's all the nail related companies I've dealt with.

It was a lovely surprise haha but was just wondering if anyone had any idea where it came from?

Thanks

Might itbe your insurance, one company sends scratch as part of the policy

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you're with ABT insurance you get a free subscription. It's fab!

I am the same but I remember filling something out and ticked a box for a free copy I think it was for beauty Olympia x

I am the same but I remember filling something out and ticked a box for a free copy I think it was for beauty Olympia x

same here. My free copy from last year's Olympia show arrived last month lol x

Yes I got mine today and wondered where the hell it came from think it's Olympia beauty that sent it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I got one today as well and wasn't sure how

I've never been to or signed up with Olympia before and I don't yet have insurance so I really don't know where it's come from haha, but glad to know a few others got the freebie :)

Yep got mine! Was so excited haha. My postman keeps folding all the post lengthways though so it was a bit squashed. Starting to get a bit p****d off with him...does anyone elses postie do this? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you are with abt insurance you get it for free x

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was strange getting an extra copy. I'm not with that insurance company but thought it might be to do with just registering for the beauty show in Manchester.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I got mine today but my bf ordered a subscription for me about 2 weeks ago...
Thought delivery would be a while for the first one so it must be free!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back