Rant/help with insurance!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybunnyx

Reaction score
Right, im with salon gold and I've tried to add my hair extensions to my insurance for them to tell me that that can't do it because I'm not a qualified hair dresser!!!

Now what do I do? Shall I do separate insurance until my current one runs out? Or just get a separate one for extensions!

I don't get how they can say this to me when u don't have to be a hairdresser to do extensions!!!

I'm with salon gold and had confusion with them. I rang after something reminded me that salon gold is only for hairdressers I'm not, I rang them and they said I am covered for extensions and don't need to be a qualified hair dresser only qualified in extensions, which is confusing because I remember my training provider crossed it out in my manual and said not to use them however they said I am insured.... Confusssssssed.com lol

This really surprises me. Can I ask why you don't need to be a hairdresser to do hair extensions. I would have thought it was a prerequisite.

There are so many thread on hair extensionist not having to be hairdressers first.. Have a look around there are loadssss of conversations.

Latest posts

Back