Rapid essential

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magalie

Reaction score
hello, i'm new to spray tanning, and i have invested in the essential rapid tanning machine, i just received it and the quality seems average to me ... is anyone using it and what Do you think? otherwise have seen an opinion on suntana lotions? thank you very much for your answers

We use Norvell's Z1000 and the Z3000 spray units at my Tanning Salon and we absolutely love them. They are great whether you have to do a mobile spray or just sitting in the salon all day spray tanning clients. I have not tried the essential rapid tanning machine but they seem to have great reviews. I found a previous thread that has some older information on it here. Hope that helps!

Madison Reitz
Spray Tan Salon Owner
Madiandnicks.com

merci pour ta réponse... je débute en France dans le spray tan rt j'ai encore pas mal de questions... j'ai essayé les lotions solaires, tu connais ? et tu utilise quoi comme lotion?

I'm not sure with being in France but check out Norvell's website they have an online training program that will help you start up your business. They show you techniques, what products to use, what to charge people, ect...

Madison Reitz
Spray Tan Salon Owner
Madiandnicks.com

Latest posts

Back